The following new guidelines should be followed by the students of Faculty of Applied Sciences who are attending practical classes/examinations physically.
- According the advice of the COVID Committee representative to the FAS, Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) is not required even from those who were not vaccinated if they are not symptomatic.
- If a person is isolated by the advice of the health authority, RAT should be done after the isolation period before attending classes/examinations, only that isolated person still have the symptoms.
- High-risk contacts, if they are not fully vaccinated, should be isolated for 7 days (High risk category: contacted less than 1 m distance over 15 minutes without wearing masks).
- However, the following are not treated as high-risk category:
- Those who had three vaccines if they had the booster dose 14 days before.
- Those who had two vaccines only, if they had the 2nd dose, within the last three months.